Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Junior Year -- Class of 2016!!

Hello ladies and gents -- back from being M.I.A.
Life has been hectic and going to be stressful (even more) from now on. I can feel it -- well they do say that Junior yr has to be one of the hardest, and it's only been the start! I've survived two weeks of junior year so far -- with three IB quizzes just last Friday, IMPRESSIVE! lol.


Picture day is tomorrow, and I really have no care in the world about dressing up, I mean I'll still look cute right? -- lol, so full of myself, but jk :p I mean I guess maybe makeup my face a little bit? or nah? I'm too lazy to wake up earlier than my usual 6am alarm. So people who know me, may know that I get ready quite fast, but I am slow to start getting ready -- see the problem here? For example, my parents will tell me to get ready like 45 minutes before going somewhere, but when do I really get myself ready and prepared -- yepp, when already starts to put on their shoes, and get going to the car...yeah I procrastinate at almost everything..BUT I am able to write this blog post cause I did all ma homework (well partially, like 89%? lol.)

Anyways, my one year blogiversary has passed, and I wasn't able to blog then b/c I was in California w/ no wifi -- I know it sucks! But California was fun, but really hot, and filled with some yummy food, and claustrophobia hit me in the car -- like I was super uncomfortable, and couldn't wait to get home. I will talk about that in another post :) PROMISEEEE? I am also planning to update my blog every Friday/Saturday, and plan to make a schedule for blogposts ^_^

My skin has been doing very bad, to the point where I"m seeing my Doctor regarding it tomorrow, but has gotten better -- will talk about that in another post too :) lol.

Short post, but some photos to all da readers, cause you know how much I love to camwhore and take selfies xDDD


Pampered myself with this face mask I got from Daiso Japan, while in L.A. ^_^
urm yaaaahhh.
A selfie, always, to end duh post :) thanks for reading.


xoxo, Janie.


1 comment:

  1. I know of some cream that would be good for your face, it needs to be sprayed over your face quite often, but it will bring happiness.
    It also helps if you swallow some as well

    ReplyDelete