Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!!!!!

HELLO!!!!! So CHRISTMAS came super early for me this year, thanks to my older brother (you da real MVP) lol. I decided to get the Clarisonic PLUS,and was lucky enough to get a HOLIDAY SET for 20% off too -- so only $155 after tax, just like the price of a MIA 2. I really did contemplate on which one to get,but decided on the PLUS :) I will further explain why in future videos. I've had it for almost 3-4 weeks now,and I love it -- don't even have to exfoliate no more.


This is the device I chose at the time, I made the purchase on THANKSGIVING and received it five days later ^^ When I purchased this, I also noticed the they now have a MIA 3,which is much more expensive...like whuttt???

I originally wanted the lavender color,but it did not come with the HOLIDAY set,so I decided the extras would be more worth it,and I'm loving the color. I forgot to mention that along with the 20% off,I was able to get a free head brush too,so I went for DELICATE since I have sensitive skin,and did not know if the SENSITIVE brush would gentle enough :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

I was introduced to the CLARISONIC a few years ago, by BUBZBEAUTY because she had done a review on it, and I've wanted this since then.I even thought about purchasing it at a cheaper price through ebay,but I heard that some of them are fake,so I didn't want to risk it. Besides they were having an awesome sale at the time for CLARISONIC. 

I also did an unboxing and first impression,so please watch and subscribe to my channel!! Will do a five week review of it soon!!! CLICK ON THE LINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment