Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Despicable Me 2

Today was my youngest brother's eleventh birthday. Wow kids these days do grow up fast. So we went to AMC and watched Despicable Me 2! Which I was really excited about! The minions are seriously super cute, and I would love one or as many as I can get for myself. Who wouldn't want one? Past week has been devastating :( But we, as humans move on in life. School will also be starting in just exactly two weeks. I will be a sophomore then, and I am excited yet nervous. It's going to get harder and harder, but we can do it.

This will just be a short update, and I've really wanted to review many drugstore beauty products I have, but I can never find the time to do it right now. I would also like to take the time to thank all the people who are reading my blog, even it is only one or two views a day. Thanks for taking a little bit of your day to read my not interesting blog. I really appreciate it. Feel free to tweet or comment your questions/comments below! 

- Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment