Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 1, 2013

... :)

BORED TODAY, and it's about 9:30 at night here ... I should be tired, but nope , not at all :(

My mother made us some yummy salad today!Maybe the only time when I will eat cherry tomatoes (but it was really good,I should really consider eating it more often).



I love boiled eggs, so this really explains it,and I love the dressing.YUMMY Fulfilling meal!(I want more!!!!!)


Eggs,lettuce,cucumber,and cherry tomatoes.Oh and some crushed roasted peanuts for some really good texture,and more yummy-ness.

I went to the store and got a neon nail lacquer today, it's a pretty pink color. I will talk about this in later posts, but I love the color,and pink!



more pictures of the pretty color!


Have a nice day !
xoxo, Janie.

p.s. I will post about my beauty haul soon! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment