Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

had too much to eat today...

Hiyaaaaa! I was barely home today, unlike yesterday. I had a mighty fine day, hope you did too! Listening to Shinee's Boys Meet U song, lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvving it. Oh and I currently have on a facial peel off mask on, and it's so cool and fun to peel off , #winwin.


I literally ate tons of food today, well like I usually do everyday...I had some snickers ice cream,cheetos fries,shrimp fried rice,fried shrimp,taro bubble tea,eggrolls,and it goes on, I kind of forgot what I even ate. o.O My skin condition is getting "worse", well I can see why look at what I'm eating. I don't think I'll be able to eat these foods ever again (this is a lie, not a fact, I will still eat it...so like me), I just get sick of the food that day if I've already had too much , like the bubble tea for example, it was too sweet for my liking. 



Oh hey , have you guys met my horse dog PUPPY , Fritter !? Because he is too adorable! Okay, he's a dog, but still a puppy,and so cuteeeeee & lovable.




my taro bubble tea, with some SUPER GOOD TAPIOCA PEARLS, which I lovvvvvveeeeeee.


My heat less hair waves today, super loveeeee it.



such a sunny day today too! don't forget to wear your sunscreen though! ^^



And here is Fritter pie ending the post (he was suppose to smile.), but he's a cutie :)


xoxo, Janie.

p.s. good night,good morning, and good afternoon(wherever you are:)





No comments:

Post a Comment