Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 26, 2013

CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Acne Control Kit Review

Disclamer-I am not paid or sponsored to review this product.I bought this product with my own money,and this is my honest opinion.



CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Acne Control Kit 
      Hello there guys,so today I wanted to review this Acne kit from the brand Clean & Clear.Let's face it nobody likes it when their face breaks out,let alone having a pimple on your face is a NO NO. So let's get to it,everybody has different skin types,so what works and what does not work for me,may work or may not work for you. I have dry and sensitive skin, so moisturizing is not an option, it is a must,and a must for everyone too! I actually started to break out a bit on my t-zone when I was about twelve years old,and I picked at my skin a lot,which worsened it.So once upon a time,I came upon this kit,and my mother bought this for me-my very first breakthrough in skincare products.

      This kit did not do me any good in the beginning because the problem was I would always touch my t-zone because this break out was making me feel so insecure, even though it was not very visible.So this was no good because who knows what I've touched with my hands,all the bacteria that are on my hands.So I decided to give it a go again, and I did my best to not touch my t-zone, and oh my gosh, my skin started to clear up,and my skin was almost like baby smooth. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
      
      I especially love this cleanser,it leaves a nice cool, tingly feel on your face when you cleanse your face,and it smells kind of minty too!My only wish is that CLEAN & CLEAR would sell this cleanser separately because I don't want to pay $19.99 again,for the whole kit.I feel like the cleanser does a lot for me.

     However, the acne control moisturizer is a different story.I don't like it really,but it helps with my acne though. The downside however,is that it leaves my skin really dry after many uses.I noticed that my skin started to get flaky,and it was disgusting,some people also pointed it out.It looked like my skin was peeling.At times when I apply this on,there was an uncomfortable burning sensation on my face,but keep in mind I have dry,SENSITIVE skin,and it bothered me a lot.I would not recommend the moisturizer though.

     I love, love , love the advantage fast clearing spot treatment though!It is just like magic.You see a pimple coming up,apply it the night before, and viola a smaller pimple- that usually disappears two days after.I love this product, it is like a lifesaver!

      This kit lasted me for about a month,and this year actually,I started to break out on my t-zone again,due to a cleanser I was using,and I had to go and buy this again.It still works wonder for my skin,but I am still not in favor of the moisturizer.

      So,to sum it all up this is an amazing starter acne kit,but I don't like the moisturizer-it could have been better,but I love the cleanser and the spot treatment. I highly recommend this kit,once again! It is a bit on the pricey side,for a teenager like me,I bought this at my local drugstore for $19.99, but you can also purchase this kit online for $16.97, at Walmart.com! I believe there are also coupons, to help you save some dollars. I hope this review was helpful!Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Janie .



No comments:

Post a Comment