Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

items arrived & ice cream !!!!!!

Hello ladies and gents, how are you guys doing todaaaaaay? Well I'm doing very fine today actually, and I'm quite happy today, if you even care , hahahahahhaha. But today has not a been a very productive day, I have not gone out today, well I did go to the grocery store once today, and that was about it... I'm currently listening to Girls' Generation's - Love & Girls, it's such a cute song! nananananananananananan! 123 :)


Well some of my items arrived today, that was ordered online, and I was so excited when I saw the FedEx truck pull up! OKAY , I waited four days , which we really looooooooooooong for me because I was really excited about trying out my cleansing system! When all my items arrive , I shall blog about it. I can't wait until all of the items arrive this week...I don't know , I'm just so weird...and I can't wait to cleanse my face today ! ^^


Oh yeah, I went to the grocery store today, and I got some of my most faaaaavoritee ice cream, and ice cream is one of my weaknesses because I just simply LOOOVE it, so nice to eat on a bright sunny day ! :)


Can you guess which flavor I got, or the brand? P.S. I'm not sponsored or paid to eat this (or talk about it either:)!!!! (I just love this ice cream too much!)




It is the BEN&JERRY's STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE, OMGAAAH . I LOVE IT SO MUCH, I'm literally on cloud nine when I eat this, hahahaha. I love, love this, and I eat tons of ice cream, when I get the chance that is. :) But this made my day so much better! I can finish this all by myself, simply because I love ice cream , okay , nuff said.


Here is a selfie of moi holding a peace sign to end the post!

xoxo, Janie .

p.s. have you guys seen the recent Running Man ep with 2NE1 because I love it , 2NE1 has got some variety skills , and lol at Dara's cute "antenna" hair . ^__________^  And I loved Mongji's dancing , so pretty .


HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment