Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Gloomy Weather

      The weather here has been pretty gloomy - these past few days. It looks like it's going to rain today, well that's what I heard. I need to start watching the news more often, even though I wake up late...I can always check the weather forecast online though! It's a bit chilly here too, our air conditioning has not been put to use a lot lately,and I may just go back to my comfy warm sweatpants! ^_^



      Does it not look gloomy, or what? So many clouds, I think like three days ago, there were clear blue skies, and very few clouds, with the bright sun shining out. I dislike lightening and thunder, I know I'm not alone here, but I do like the rain however (wants to go and dance out in the rain)! I wore shorts out today, thinking it wasn't going to be that chilly, but nope I was totally wrong. My goosebumps just got worse. I will now turn to my sweatpants. It's only July, well near the end of July, but still it's only JULY. I didn't get to do much today, but I ate some really yummy foods today, some of my favorites. :)


      My pimple scars have also been improving, and it's starting to fade a bit now! But I do feel like my skin is not doing very good right now though, I see some little pimples appearing !!! >:| I also bought some stuff the other day,and I can't wait for it to arrive! A little anticipation for the week to come, and my camera charger came in today! YUSSSSHHHH ! 



      A weird expression on my face, but I feel like my scars are improving, and the toothpaste has also helped a lot! Hopefully tomorrow will be a much brighter day than the gloomy weather/day we had here today. 




      Look at those clouds, now let's hope for some Mr.SUNSHINE tomorrow !


xoxo , Janie .


No comments:

Post a Comment